- Vistagen Therapeutics, Inc. VTGN I agree to get Ferrin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. All stock trading of approximately 12.4 million shares.
- Pherin is a clinical-stage drug development company focused on the discovery and development of investigational ferrin compounds for neuropsychiatric and neuroendocrine disorders.
- Related: Independent biostatistician recommends Vistagen continue trials for late-stage anxiety.
- Vistagen has two of its most advanced drug candidates, PH94B, in Phase 3 development for social anxiety disorder (SAD) and Phase 2 for adjustment disorder with anxiety (AjDA), and PH10 in clinical development. We take full ownership of our intellectual property rights. For Major Depressive Disorder (MDD).
- Vistagen also expands its pipeline with three new early clinical-stage ferrin product candidates. PH15 for cognitive improvement, PH80 for migraines and hot flashes, and PH284 for appetite-related disorders.
- price action: VTGN shares rose 3.13% to $0.11 on Wednesday’s final check.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. all rights reserved.