Dublin, Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — “Pharmaceutical Reputation 2022 – Patient Perspectives – Neurology Edition: Perspectives of 258 Neurology Patient Groups” report added of ResearchAndMarkets.com Recruitment.
The Pharmaceutical Reputation Survey – Neurology is now in its ninth year. The survey collected opinions of 258 neurological patient groups on the performance of the pharmaceutical industry in 2021 between November 2021 and February 2022.
Patient groups, especially those in neurology, have a deep and unique understanding of the patients they represent and collectively express the views of these patients. Patient group perspectives are becoming increasingly important to regulatory authorities who seek patient input in trial design and conduct (and evaluation of clinical outcomes).
At the same time, many patient groups are familiar with the business complexities of the pharmaceutical industry. Patient groups can therefore evaluate pharmaceutical companies from their perspective and recommend ways in which companies can improve. It’s all from the patient’s perspective.
The report provides the following details:
- How analysts measure a pharmaceutical company’s reputation from a patient’s perspective.
- Companies included in the 2021 Neurological Analysis.
- Key findings from the 2021 study, from the perspective of neurological patient groups.When
- Neurology patient group profiles for 2021 respondents.
Ranking of companies in the field of neurological conditions in 2021
- The top three pharma companies out of the 20 ranked by 2021 overall company reputation were assessed by a neurology patient group of respondents familiar with them: Roche, #1 – Novartis, 2nd – Biogen, 3rd.
- Top 3 of the 12 pharmaceutical companies ranked by 2021 overall corporate reputation, as assessed by the neurology patient group of respondents working with them: Roche, 1st – Novartis , 2nd – Pfizer, 3rd.
- Top 3 ‘big pharma’ out of 11 companies ranked by 2021 overall corporate reputation, as assessed by a neurology patient group of respondents familiar with them: Roche, 1 1st – Novartis, 2nd – Pfizer, 3rd.
- The top 3 of the 6 ‘big pharma’ pharma companies ranked by overall corporate reputation in 2021 were assessed by the neurology patient group of respondents working with them: Roche, 1st – Novartis, 2nd – Pfizer, 3rd.
- executive summary
- Relations between Neurological Patient Groups and Pharmaceutical Companies, 2021
- Industry-Wide Survey Findings from Respondent Neurological Patient Group, 2021
- Ranking of 20 pharmaceutical companies, 2021 vs. 2020, assessed by neurological patient group of respondents familiar with pharmaceutical companies
- Ranking of 12 pharmaceutical companies, 2021 vs. 2020, assessed by neurological patient group of respondents working with pharmaceutical companies
- Ranking of 11 Largest Pharmaceutical Companies, 2021 vs. 2020, Assessed by Neurological Disorder Patient Group of Company-Savvy Respondents
- Neurological, 2021 vs. 2020 ranking of six ‘big pharma’ evaluated by neuropatient group of respondents working with companies
- 20 Company Profiles, 2021 (v. 2020)
I. Respondent Neurological Patient Group Profile, 2021
II. List of neurological patient groups for respondents who requested attribution in 2021
III. Comments and feedback from the neurological patient group of respondents on how pharmaceutical companies can improve from 2021 to 2022
IV. “Pharmaceutical Company Reputation 2021 Multiple Sclerosis Edition”
20 Company Profiles, 2021
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly
- Merck KGaA/EMD Serono
Each company is profiled in the following ways:
- Number of respondent neurological patient groups familiar with and working for the company in 2021.
- Neurological patient group profile of company-savvy respondents (number of patients reached, country headquarters, specialties, and geographic authority), 2021.
- Types of relationships the company had with partners in the respondent’s neurological patient group, 2021.
- Company performance in individual indicators of company reputation in 2021 – as assessed by a group of respondents who are familiar with the company and work with neurological patients.
- Relationships between 2021 competitors and partners of the company’s Respondent Neuropatient Group.
- Company Overall Ranking – 2021 vs. 2020, assessed by a neurological patient group of respondents familiar with and working with the company.
- 2021 vs. 2020 company ranking for each indicator as assessed by a neurological patient group of respondents familiar with and working with the company.
- Snapshot view: Where the company sits in the company tier for each metric (top, middle, or bottom tier) as assessed by the neurological patient group of respondents who are familiar and working with the company in 2021.
- Overall Company Ranking, 2015-2021 – Represented by Patient Corporate
- Reputation Index (PCRI), a measure designed to standardize analyst ranking data (to prevent results from being skewed by differences in the number of companies included in neurological historical analyzes over different years). PCRI rankings range from 0 to 1, with 1 being the highest (highest rank) and assessed by a neuropatient group of respondents familiar with the company.
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/is5rct.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of international market research reports and market data. It provides up-to-date data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and latest trends.
Neurology Company Pharma Ranking