this story is parthelps you get the most out of your technology, home, and health during the holiday season.
Eight hours of sleep is called a night, right? it’s not. most of usEnough to feel the energy. We focus too much on how we sleep and not enough on how we feel when we wake up. Even with the recommended amount of sleep, you still don’t feel rested. Because quantity is not the only important factor. quality of sleep you get.
Getting the right type of sleep can be a complicated topic. Learn what restful sleep is, why it’s important, and how to tell if you’re getting it.In addition, click hereour When .
What is quality sleep?
Our bodies go through four stages of sleep during which our body temperature changes and our breathing begins to slow down. The stages of sleep are divided into two parts: REM sleep and non-REM sleep. Stages 1-3 are non-REM sleep and stage 4 is REM sleep.
Deep sleep, also called “slow-wave sleep,” is the final stage of non-REM sleep. We spend most of the first half of the night in deep sleep. Deep sleep segments get shorter with each repeated sleep stage. Deep sleep accounts for 13-23% of your sleep each night.
During deep sleep, your heart rate and breathing slow down as your muscles relax. EEG slows down during deep sleep. Experts suggest that deep sleep is essential for restorative sleep and promotes recovery and growth. Disrupting these cycles will result in poor sleep quality, even if he gets eight hours of sleep. Not getting enough deep sleep and REM sleep can affect function.
Signs of not getting restful sleep
Naturally, it’s hard to tell what type of sleep you’re getting… when you’re asleep. . This is the most common one.
- You wake up feeling tired: If you don’t get enough sleep, you will feel tired no matter how much you sleep. This is the most common way to determine if you are having trouble sleeping.
- Are you annoyed by: We all have waves of frustration and irritation. When you don’t get enough sleep, things you don’t normally care about seep into your skin. If you are unusually irritable but seem to get irritable or irritable faster than usual, you may not be getting enough rest.
- I can’t concentrate on: If you don’t get proper sleep, your concentration and attention will be impaired.
- Poor memory: There are several types of memory. Our working memory is the temporary information we hold in our heads and use to perform cognitive tasks. Lack of sleep makes it more difficult to complete these tasks without error.
- Napping more than usual: Whether it’s a planned nap or drowsy watching TV, falling asleep out of order during the day won’t give you enough sleep at night.
Need to track your sleep?
If you haven’t tracked your sleep, you probably should start. Especially if you don’t think you’re getting enough of the right kind of sleep at night.Gain insight into how much sleep you’re getting, what type of sleep you’re getting, and how long you’re awake.it can even track you This allows you to assess your habits and identify patterns.
when it comes to, with lots of options. Watches are the most popular , apps, and even mattress sleep trackers that lie on your mattress. You don’t have to break the bank to track your sleep at different price points.
Simply put, using some sort of sleep tracker is a good idea for most people.it can also help youor your .
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified physician if you have questions about your medical condition or health objectives. Talk to your health care provider.