Nuclear Medicine Radioisotope Market Analysis By Radioisotope Type (Technetium-99m (Tc-99m), Thallium-201 (Tl-201), Gallium-67 (Ga-67), Iodine (I-123)), Applications By (cardiology, oncology), neurology, lymphoma, thyroid), by end-user (hospitals, diagnostic centers)
Rockville, Maryland, USA, January 24, 2023 – Global Nuclear Medicine Radioisotopes Market Valued at $8.82 Billion in 2023, to $19.04 Billion by End of 2033, According to New Industry Analysis by Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider Fact.MR predicted to reach.
Medical radioisotopes are harmless radioactive compounds that are typically used to diagnose medical disorders. These radioisotopes emit gamma rays powerful enough to escape the body when used in diagnosing disease.
Download a free sample copy of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8311?kw
The dales of nuclear medicine radioisotopes are expected to increase rapidly during the forecast period due to the increasing incidence of cancer and increasing public knowledge of nuclear therapy. Radiopharmaceuticals are pharmaceuticals containing radioactive isotopes used in diagnosis and therapy. They are small, simple radioactive compounds used to treat cancer, heart and neurological disorders.
In oncology and cancer treatments, therapeutic radioisotopes are more practical, thus replacing traditional chemotherapy procedures and creating new opportunities in the nuclear medicine radioisotopes market. Additionally, compared to X-rays and other external radiological imaging systems, radioisotopes not only serve as an accurate and safe alternative for patients, but also assist physicians during diagnosis.
Technetium-99 radioisotopes are expected to hold a significant share of the global market in 2023 due to their growing use in diagnostics.
- The World Atomic Energy Agency estimates that about 40 million procedures are performed annually, or almost 80% of all nuclear surgeries performed worldwide, on technetium-99.
Key takeaways from market research
- The global nuclear medicine radioisotopes market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2023 to 2033.
- The German nuclear medicine radioisotopes market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
- Global sales of technetium-99m (Tc-99m) radioisotope are expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period.
- The demand for Thallium-201 (Tl-201) radioisotopes is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% over the next decade.
Customize this report for your specific research solution: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=8311
The nuclear medicine radioisotope market is highly competitive. In order to improve their market position and earn more revenue, the major players in the nuclear medicine radioisotope market are focusing on regional supply marketing, depending on the demand and needs of users in the region. We are changing pricing trends and product standards.
- For example, Curium announced in June 2021 that it had expanded its presence in the region with the acquisition of Austrian pharmaceutical company IASON.
- As part of the NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes expansion event in October 2021, the first-of-its-kind therapeutic radioisotope manufacturing plant was officially opened.
Key companies profiled
- Bayer AG
- Bracco Imaging SpA
- Cardinal Health
- GE Healthcare
- Hologic Co., Ltd.
- Ranteus Medical Imaging
- Medtronic PLC
- NTP Radioisotope SOC Inc.
- Positron Co., Ltd.
- Siemens Healthineers
“North America and Europe lead the regional market for nuclear medicine radioisotopes due to the presence of major market players.” A Fact.MR analyst said:
Recent market trends
- Technetium-99m (Tc-99m), the most popular medical radioisotope, will be made more readily available worldwide from March 2021 through a collaboration between IBA (Ion Beam Applications SA) and NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes LLC will be
- In November 2020, Canadian radiopharmaceutical giant Fusion Pharmaceuticals acquired UK-Swedish pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca to commercialize and develop advanced alpha radiopharmaceuticals and combination therapies for the treatment of cancer. announced a partnership with
Get full access to the full report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/8311
Nuclear Medicine Radioisotope Industry Research Segment
By type of radioisotope:
- Technetium-99m (Tc-99m)
- Thallium-201 (Tl-201)
- Gallium-67 (Ga-67)
- Iodine (I-123)
By end user:
- diagnostic center
- Specialized clinic
- Educational and research institutions
- North America
- latin america
- east asia
- South Asia/Oceania
more valuable insights on offer
With its new service, Fact.MR presents an unbiased analysis of the global nuclear medicine radioisotopes market, with historical demand data (2018-2022) and forecast statistics for 2023-2033. present.
In this study, market related reveals important insights. Applications (cardiology, oncology, neurology, lymphoma, thyroid) and end users (hospitals, diagnostic centers, specialty clinics, education and research institutions) across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America) USA, and MEA).
Check out other related studies published by Fact.MR Research.
Traditional Chinese Medicine for Skincare Market: Traditional herbal medicine for skin care market is expected to grow steadily. The United States is the epicenter of sales of traditional herbal medicines for skin care.
OTC Cough, Cold and Allergy Medicine Market: The OTC Cough, Cold & Allergy Medicines Market forecasts a CAGR growth of 5.5% by 2031. Growing demand for OTC antihistamines will register growth at over 4% CAGR.
Electroceutical/Bioelectric Medical Market: Global demand for electroceuticals/bioelectropharmaceuticals growing rapidly at a CAGR of 6.9% to reach USD 32.1 billion revenue by 2026.
Disposable Medicine Measuring Cup Market: Disposable medical measuring cups market will expand at a CAGR of 6.4% by 2031. Accurate dosing equipment and disposable features drive global market sales.
We are the trusted research partner of 80% of Fortune 1000 companies worldwide. We are constantly growing in the field of market research and publish over 1000 reports each year. A dedicated team of over 400 analysts and consultants is dedicated to maximizing client satisfaction.
contact person: Anup Kumar
e-mail: [email protected]
Address 1: US office:
address 2: 11140 Rockville Pike
Release ID: 2401232279
Post-nuclear medicine radioisotopes market is projected to reach $1.904 billion by 2033 at a high CAGR of 8%, emerging first at %BLOGLINK%%.
The information contained on this page is provided by independent third party content providers. Binary News Network and this site make no warranties or representations related thereto.If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed, please contact us [email protected]