ROCKVILLE, Jan. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global embolic coil market size is expected to surpass an impressive US$1.2 billion valuation in 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate of 5% from 2022 It is projected to show growth rate (CAGR). From 2022 to 2032 he will reach a market value of US$1,954.56 million. Factors such as increasing prevalence of vascular disease, technological advancements in embolization products and embolization procedures, increased research and development activities, and increasing demand for minimally invasive surgery are driving the market growth.
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) generally includes cerebrovascular disease, coronary heart disease, rheumatic heart disease, and other conditions. Factors such as tobacco use, unhealthy diet, and lack of exercise increase the risk of heart attack and stroke. CVD is the leading cause of death worldwide, affecting more people than any other disease.
The rising prevalence of cardiac aneurysms is increasing worldwide. For example, the Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS) states that 2 million people in the United States are diagnosed with an abdominal aortic aneurysm each year. Ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms are also said to be the 15th leading cause of death in the country. It is most commonly seen in people over the age of 55. Therefore, the rising prevalence of cardiac aneurysms is fueling the growth of the embolization coil market.
Download a free sample copy of this report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8070
Key takeaways from market research
- Global Embolic Coil Market is Expected to Acquire a Market Value of USD 1.2 Billion
- The market is projected to exhibit a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% from 2022 to 2032.
- The European embolization coil market size is expected to register commendable growth with the UK gaining a large share.
- North America was the leading regional segment in terms of revenue and market share.
- Based on type, the detachable coil segment holds a larger market share.
- Based on application, the neurology segment will hold the largest share of the market in 2022.
- Based on end users, the hospital segment holds the largest share of the market.
“Embolic coils are used to treat brain aneurysms, heart aneurysms, and other blood-related disorders.they used as an alternative to surgical embolization to cut off the blood supply to tumorIt is used to treat many types of diseases, including liver cancer, kidney cancer, aortic disease, and neuroendocrine disease. tumorand peripheral vascular disease‘ said an analyst at Future Market Insights.
Key Segments Profiled in Industry Study of Embolic Coil Market
- By type:
- detachable coil
- pushable coil
- By application:
- peripheral vascular disease
- By end user:
- cardio center
- outpatient center
- By material:
- Platinum & hydrogel
- platinum tungsten alloy
Customize this report.r Specific research solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=8070
- In July 2021, Terumo Medical Corporation (TMC) announced the AZUR Vascular Plug, the first and only plug compatible with microcatheters to occlude arteries up to 8 mm in diameter. This new addition to Terumo’s robust embolization portfolio is indicated for use in reducing or blocking arterial blood flow in the peripheral vasculature.
- In April 2021, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the Pipeline Flex Embolization Device with Shield Technology from Medtronic PLC. It was primarily indicated for cerebral aneurysms. Shield Technology enhances flow diverter devices by reducing material-induced thrombus formation.
- In August 2022, MicroPort Scientific Corporation announced that its MinosTM Abdominal Aortic Stent Graft and Delivery System received approval from the Columbia Institute for Drug and Food Surveillance (INVIMA). Endovastec™’s proprietary brand new Abdominal Aortic Stent Graft System, his Minos™ System, is designed for interventional therapy of infrarenal aortic aneurysms. This is the first domestically produced stent graft system that uses an ultra-thin delivery system with an outer diameter of 14F.
- Boston Scientific Corporation offers pushable 0.018 inch and 0.035 inch embolization coils. These coils provide successful embolization through a systematic approach involving guidewires, catheters, coils, and/or embolization material. VortX 18 and 35 Vascular Occlusion Coils are designed with a unique cone shape and vertex-first unfolding. The VortX Coil is a pushable coil designed to provide compact, complete vessel occlusion and efficient embolization.
Key Companies Profiled
- Terumo Corporation
- medtronic plc
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Stryker Co., Ltd.
- Kaneka Corporation
- Microport Scientific Corporation
- Penumbra Inc.
- Cook Medical LLC
- Johnson & Johnson Service Co., Ltd.
- Shape Memory Medical Co., Ltd.
Explore safe and secure payment options for quick purchases – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/8070
more valuable insights
With its new offering, Fact.MR presents an unbiased analysis of the global embolic coil market, presenting historical analysis from 2017-2021 and forecast statistics for the period 2022-2032.
In this study, types (removable and pushable coils), materials (platinum, platinum and hydrogels, and platinum-tungsten alloys), applications (neurology, cardiology, urology, oncology, peripheral vascular disease, , and others) reveal important insights. and end users (hospitals, cardio centers, outpatient centers, etc.) and geographies (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa).
Check out other related studies published by Fact.MR Research.
Neural device market: Global sales of neurological devices are expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2022 to 2027. Demand for cerebrospinal fluid management devices is expected to rise rapidly at a CAGR of 6.5% by 2027. Segment growth is driven by the incorporation of new and improved sensors in cerebrospinal fluid management devices to increase diagnostic accuracy. It is caused by
Neurological diagnostic equipment market: At the end of 2021, the global neurological diagnostic devices market was valued at USD 8.24 billion and is expected to reach USD 21.1 billion by 2032, expanding at a high CAGR of 8.9% from 2022 to 2032. increase. According to an in-depth industry analysis by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, CT scanners will dominate the global market in 2021, accounting for a 37.3% market share.
Cardiovascular genome testing market: Heart disease is passed on and passed down from parent to child through genes. Cardiogenomic testing can help detect diseases such as aortic disease and congenital heart disease. It also helps families who are at risk of developing heart problems. Genetic disorders affect the development of blood vessels and lead to heart disease.
Cardiac Surgery and Interventional Cardiology Devices Market: Numerous surgical and interventional procedures are performed to treat cardiovascular disorders. Cardiac surgical and interventional cardiology devices are designed to maintain the natural rhythm of the heart. Due to unhealthy lifestyles and a growing elderly population, heart attack and cardiovascular disease rates have increased significantly in recent years. According to WHO, 31% of deaths worldwide are due to cardiovascular disease.
Urology equipment market: The global urology equipment market is valued at USD 11.8 billion in 2022 and is projected to surpass USD 21.7 billion by 2032, reaching a CAGR of 6.3% from 2022 to 2032. Male and female urinary tract and male reproductive system. These diseases include bladder control problems, kidney stones, urinary tract infections, prostate problems, cancer, and more.
We are the trusted research partner of 80% of Fortune 1000 companies worldwide. We are constantly growing in the field of market research and publish over 1000 reports each year. A dedicated team of over 400 analysts and consultants is dedicated to maximizing client satisfaction.
Specialties: Competitive Tracking, Tailored Research, Syndicated Research, Investment Research, Social Media Research, Business Intelligence, Industry Analysis, Thought Leadership.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583