Reading time: 1 minutes
Nathan Carvery, M.D., Ph.D. has joined the Neuromuscular Division of the University of Miami Health System as an Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology.
Dr. Carvery graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a degree in bioengineering, received a medical degree from the New York Medical College, and received AOA honors honors awards. He completed a medical internship, neurology residency, and fellowship in clinical neurophysiology (EMG/neuromuscular medicine) at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Carberry’s clinical and research interests are electrodiagnostic medicine, motor neuron disease, and neurological disorders.
name: Nathan Carvery, M.D.
Title: Clinical Neurology Assistant Professor, Department of Neuromuscular
Clinical specialties: Neuromuscular medicine (motor neuron disease/neuropathy) and general neurology
Subject of research: electrodiagnostic medicine, motor neuron disease, neuropathy
- Columbia University Physician and Surgeon, Fellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology (EMG/Neuromuscular Medicine), 2022
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, Residency, Neurology, 2021
- Physician and Surgeon, Columbia University, Internship, Internal Medicine, 2018
- New York Medical College, MD, 2017
- University of Pennsylvania, 2011
- Florida Medical Commission
- New York Medical Commission
- American Psychiatric Association, 2021
Spoken word: English
1150 NW 14th Street – Suite 609