Hello Huntington. Today I’m coming to your mailbox to tell you everything you need to know about what’s going on in town. Today’s issue contains the latest…
- Luxury dog hotel opening second location in Syosset, LI.
- Superintendent Huntington announces retirement with ‘mixed emotions’.
- A man wanted in connection with the Comac identity theft.
But first of all, today’s weather.
Rain and drizzle in the morning High: 56 Low: 35.
Are you a Huntington business owner or marketer? Who wants to increase awareness, connect with customers and increase sales? If so, how can our newsletter sponsorships help us reach our local audience and your expertise? Let’s see how they combine to attract new customers. Click here for more information.
Here are today’s top four news stories from Huntington.
- Hallesite Fire Department: of The Fire Department will host a Super Bowl Sunday Pancake Breakfast. It takes place on Sunday, February 12th from 9am to 12pm at the Halesite Firehouse. (Hallesite Fire Department via Facebook)
- Helping hands rescue mission: HHRMMore Thanks to the community for participating in this year’s WarmUp HuntingtonOver 5,000 warm winter coats have been sent to help local families and those in need. (Helping hands rescue mission on Facebook)
- Town of Huntington: “Supervisor Ed Smith, a US Marine Corps veteran, said: proposes a new and exciting initiative, ‘Valentine’s for Veterans’. Huntington honors the military service of its resident veterans with a “Thank You Valentine Card” created by students from our amazing school district and members of the Huntington community to show their appreciation. (via Huntington Town Facebook)
- Huntington Public Library: I went to the library at 2pm on Sunday, Piano recital with Christian Warfenstein. Recitals are held in the Main Auditorium. Click the link for more information. (Huntington Public Library via Facebook)
Sponsored additions — Thanks for supporting local news!
All right, that’s all for today! See you tomorrow morning for the next update.
— Andrew Tesler
About me: Hello! I’m Andrew He has lived in Huntington for seven years. I have lived in other countries and states, but my greatest love is Huntington. I love health and wellness, travelling, stand up paddle boarding and of course going to Huntington’s restaurants and events.
Any news tips or suggestions for future Huntington Daily? Please contact Huntington@Patch.com.